Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I love to watch people improve their tennis game. It doesn't matter what level you are. I will teach you the importance of completely following through on your strokes. I will teach you the importance of watching the ball to the exact point of contact. This will improve 90% of your game. I will teach you the importance of getting the racquet back early. I can guarantee you that you will improve your game after the very first lesson.

It matters to me that you improve your game. It is important that when we are finished, you feel like you have learned something. You will be amazed at how one little thing that you are not doing will make such a difference in your game. Most important to me is that you feel satisfied with the lesson when we are done and that you become a better tennis player.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6721332089124060838&q=mcclain+tennis

No comments: